Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 2, 2011

Long Time No Post!






It has been so long since I have gotten on my blog! Ben and I are both still in School and are still working. Ben is working with JD Machine and I got a new job with IHC doing appeals to insurances and I am loving it. Over the summer we went and did come camping like we normally do but we did some shooting while we were there. I have never shot a gun until this time! It was a lot of fun! Ben also had shoulder surgery in December but has recovered very well and is back on his dirtbikes of course! For Halloween I was a pirate and Ben was a giant whoopee cushion!! It was so fun! We were also able to spend more time with our little Anners! Here are a couple pics of what we had been up to.

No comments: