Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 1, 2008

Logan HIgh School Football!!

We went to Jake's football game on friday and it was so much fun! Logan played against Park City and we won! We decided that we wanted to take Hallie to the game with us because she had never been to one before. She was in the stands yelling "Go Jake!" the whole time and was talking to everyone it was really fun. During halftime a bunch of different Mascot's came out on motorcycles. Once halftime was over they were going into the stands. It was pretty funny because After the fox mascot "flash" took a picture with hallie he came up to me and tried to take off my wedding ring! When he realized he could not get it off he gave my camera to Ben and picked me up over his shoulder and started carrying me down the bleachers! Eventually he put me down and kissed my hand and told me to call him. It was hilarious! It ended up being a really fun night. Hallie passed out the whole way home and was saying how she was ready to go to another one!

3 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

ha ha ha how fun i love that the mascot tried to carry you away and steel your wedding ring how fun!

The Kohlers said...

Jenn, Your blog is so cute!!! I finally had a little time tonight to look at it!

The House's said...

Hey, Jenn it's Emily, cute blog! email me your email address at emilyhouse05@hotmail.com so I can add you to ours!